New ISO Published – Bayer Candidate Nicofluprole in Phenylpyrazole Insecticides Class
Phenylpyrazole insecticides are a class of chemically-related broad-spectrum insecticides. The chemical structures of these insecticides are characterized by a central pyrazole ring with a phenyl group attached to one of the nitrogen atoms of the pyrazole.
Phenylpyrazole insecticides were developed in response to increasing pesticide resistance to other chemicals. Now, along with neonicotinoids, they are some of the most widely-used pesticides.
Phenylpyrazole insecticides function by blocking glutamate-activated chloride channels in insects. Mammals do not have this type of chloride channel, making them much less susceptible to its effects. However, they do have the capacity to disrupt epithelial cells in human intestine and adversely impact human health.
Nicofluprole Molecule Details:
STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
CAS REG. NO.: 1771741-86-6
Activity: insecticides (phenylpyrazole insecticides)
Bayer filed international patent for Nicofluprole compound protection in 2014, which is published in May 14, 2015. Patent Number: WO2015067646A1 having Indian Patent equivalents e.g. Indian IN 201617014488 and IN201617014851.
Bayer has filed six patent families out of two patent families are related to their process patents, e.g. WO2018104214A1 and WO2019243243A1.
To Find More details subscribe AgroPat: Visit http://chemrobotics.com
- AgroPat provides techno-legal solutions to Agrochemical Discovery and Generic industry. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-lighter/login)
- AgroPat platforms cover more than 4500 Active Ingredients (Al’s) with all information including synthesis (ROS), formulation, combination, innovator, patents including product patent, developer, utmost important biology data containing spectrum, MoA, DFU, toxicity, which can play a major role in decision making for any individual /company/ university/ industry.
- AgroPat Open Access – Free access to everyone,
- AgroPat Lite – With limited information as per business function needs,
- AgroPat ultimate – With all technical and business information,
- Provide aboriginal information, which enables product developers to know about the state of the art in relevant subject matter, which includes innovator Patent / Non-Patent literature, which is critical for the generic industry.
- Indian Pesticide Database (IPD) offers pesticide product registration/approval Information in various categories including Section 9(3), Section 9(3B), Section 9(4) and Bio-pesticides (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/ipd)
- “Global Agro Product Directory” is an Agrochemical product directory, wherein all approved agrochemical products can be tracked. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/pesticides-directory/)
- MRL database has the maximum residue limits (MRLs) allowed for most pesticides used on major fruit and vegetable export crops and commodities in different counties like the USA, Europe, Japan, Canada, China, India, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Exporters can use this database to find out the residue limits in global markets. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/mrldir)
- “Brazil-Ag-Pedia” is a Brazil Agrochemical product directory, wherein all approved agrochemical products in Brazil can be tracked with all relevant information (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/brazil_ag_pedia)