Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd came up with new Fungicide / virucides Candidate from hydrazide chemical class. The compound Markush was discovered in 2015, which is disclosed in WO2015101206A1. The compound patent is assigned to Nankai University, China.
The said patent relates to β-carboline, dihydro-β-carboline and tetrahydro-β-carboline alkaloid derivatives and a method for preparing same and the use in the aspects of preventing and treating plant viruses, fungicides and insecticides.
Basic Compound Details:
STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
IUPAC NAME: (1RS,3S)-N′-[(E)-(4-chlorobenzylidene)]-2,3,4,9-tetrahydro-1-methyl-1H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole-3-carbohydrazide
CAS NAME: (3S)-2,3,4,9-tetrahydro-1-methyl-1H-pyrido[3,4-b]indole-3-carboxylic acid (2E)-2-[(4-chlorophenyl)methylene]hydrazide
CAS RN.: 2442449-10-5
ACTIVITY: Fungicides / Virucides (Hydrazide fungicides)
Notes: Sponsor is Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd, Economic Development Zone, Boxing County, Shandong Province, China. Trademark reports are o.k.
Patent Number: CN104744460 (WO2015101206A1)
Publication Date: 2015-07-01
Application Number: CN2013-10752240
Application Date: 2013-12-30
Assignee: Nankai University, China
Equivalents: CN104744460A; CN104744460B; EP3091015A1; EP3091015A4; EP3091015B1; EP3459950A1; EP3459951A1; US10208033B2; US2016326166A1; WO2015101206A1
Title: β-Carboline, dihydro-β-carboline and tetrahydro-β-carboline alkaloid derivatives as plant antiviral agents, fungicides and insecticides and their preparation, agricultural compositions and use in the treatment of plant diseases
The invention relates to β-carboline, dihydro-β-carboline and tetrahydro-β-carboline alkaloid derivatives of formula I and a method for preparing same and the use in the aspects of preventing and treating plant viruses, fungicides and insecticides. The β-carboline, dihydro-β-carboline and tetrahydro-β-carboline alkaloid derivatives of the present invention showed a particularly outstanding anti-plant virus activity, and also have fungicidal and insecticidal activities. Compounds of formula I wherein R is 1- to 4-substituted by H, halo, NO2, CN, C1-6 alkoxy, OH, ester group, -O-CH2-CH2-O-, C1-10 alkylamino, etc.; R1 is H, OH, halo, CN, ester group, amido, C1-10 (hydroxy)alkyl, C1-6 alkoxy, C1-4 alkylcarbonyloxy, etc.; R2 is H, OH, C1-6 alkoxy, amino and derivatives, halo, CN, CHO, C1-6 alkylcarbonyl, C1-10 alkoxycarbonyl, hydrazido, etc.; and their use as antiviral agents, fungicides and insecticides in the treatment of plant diseases thereof, are claimed. Compounds of formula I were prepared by using cyclization and condensation as the key steps. All the invention compounds were evaluated for their plant antiviral, fungicidal and insecticidal activity.
About Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd:
Jingbo Agrochemicals Technology Co., Ltd., (Jingbo Agrochem) established in 2011, is an excellent supplier of agricultural production program service who is providing global agriculture with advanced agricultural inputs and superior crop management.
For technical products such as Quizalofop-P-ethyl, Nicosulfuron, Kresoxim-methyl, Indoxacarb, etc., we have dominated market share both in domestic and overseas. For formulation products, for example, brand name Xianchu (Quizalofop-p-ethyl 5% EC), BoXing (Tebufenozide 20% SC), Baoer (Emamectin Benzoate 2.3% EC) are identified as the key production materials to market for pollution-free agricultural products; Jingbo Pinwei (Indoxacarb 150g/L SC), Shihuaguan (Fluazinam 50% SC), Xiaonezha (Indoxacarb 9% + Tebufenozide 36% SC), Pinyou (Kresoxim-methyl 100g/L + Boscalid 200g/L SC), etc. are attested for green food production materials. Many technologies of plant protection are awarded prize of Progress in Science& Technology in Shandong province.
Jingbo Agrochem has been awarded for
- Advanced Technology Enterprise, one of the “One Hundred Strong Pesticide Enterprises of China”, “AAA grade of Credit Rating in Chinese Sectors”,
- “Key Pesticide Production Enterprise in Shandong Province”,
- “Star Enterprise for Chemical Industry in Shandong Province”.
Jingbo Agrochem also obtained approvals of GB/T19001-2016, GB/T24001-2016, GB/T28001-2011 Management Systems about quality, environment and occupational health & safety.
Jingbo Agrochem is also honored for:
- One of the “One Hundred Strong Sales in Chinese Pesticide Sector”, one of the “Fifty Strong Pesticide Enterprises to Export in China”, “National Paddy Protection Star Products”, “Plant Protection Products Contribution”, etc.
- The Analytical Center is accredited as the “National Enterprise Analytical Center” and “Pollution-Free Pesticide Research and Development Center in Shandong Province” and
- Jingbo Agrochem also accredited by the CNAS of CNACR.
- Jingbo Agrochem has got more than 80 national authorized patents and many results of scientific research are advanced at the international level.
For More details: Subscribe AgroPat* (http://chemrobotics.com/)
1. AgroPat Lite – Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Business Development function) Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-lighter/
2. AgroPat Ultimate – In detailed Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Research & Development function) Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-ultimate/
3. Indian Pesticide Database (IPD) – All Indian Approvals, e.g. 9(3) and 9(4) etc.
4. Global Agro Product Directory (More than 50 countries approved product info. with relevant documents such as label, factsheet, and monograph)
5. Global MRL Database (More than 80 countries MRL info.)
6. Jarvis – A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Agrochemical
7. Technical Routes (More than 15000 routes of synthesis for Agrochemical & Pharmaceuticals)
8. Technical Suppliers (Provides technical supplier information)