Anisiflupurin is a 6-anilinopurine derivative, which inhibits cytokinin oxidase/dehydrogenase and possesses plant growth regulators activity. Anisiflupurin has a selectivity efficiency index in the inhibition of cytokinin oxidase/dehydrogenase, i.e., that are less toxic yet more efficacious than the other known analogs.
BASIC PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
- IUPAC NAME: 2-fluoro-N-(3-methoxyphenyl)-9H-purin-6-amine
- CAS RN..: 1089014-47-0
- ACTIVITY: plant growth regulators (cytokinins)
- Innovator: Syngenta
- Mechanism of Action (MoA): Cytokinin oxidase/Dehydrogenase
1. WO2009003428A1 (Dolezal Karel ; Frebortova Jitka ; Galuszka Petr ; Gemrotova Marketa ; Schmulling Thomas [De]; Spichal Lukas ; Strnad Miroslav ; Univ Berlin Freie ; Univerzita Palackeho V Olomouc ; Werner Tomas; Zatloukal Marek; Est. Exp. July 02, 2028.
Title: Substituted 6-Anilinopurine Derivatives As Inhibitors of Cytokinin Oxidase/Dehydrogenase and Preparations Containing These Derivatives.
AU2008271800A1; AU2008271800B2; BRPI0812865A2; BRPI0812865B1; CA2691625A1; CA2691625C; CZ2007453A3; CZ302225B6; DK2173173T3; EP2173173A2; EP2173173B1; ES2431926T3; JP2010531818A; JP5539866B2; NZ582642A; PL2173173T3; PT2173173E; US2010190806A1; US8222260B2; WO2009003428A2; WO2009003428A3.
The invention relates to substituted 6-anilinopurine derivatives of the general formula I, wherein R denotes one to five substituents independently selected from the group consisting of hydrogen, halogen, hydroxyl, amino, alkyloxy and alkyl group, and R2 denotes amino, halogen, nitro, thio, alkylthio or alkyl group for use as inhibitors of cytokinin oxidase/dehydrogenase. The invention also relates to the compositions containing these derivatives.
For More details: Subscribe AgroPat* (http://chemrobotics.com/)
AgroPat provides techno-legal solutions to Agrochemical Discovery and Generic industry. Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Business Development function). ChemRobotics launched nine different databases as per different functions need. Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/
- AgroPat platforms cover more than 4500 Active Ingredients (Al’s) with all information including synthesis (ROS), formulation, combination, innovator, patents including product patent, developer, utmost important biology data containing spectrum, MoA, DFU, toxicity, which can play a major role in decision making for any individual /company/ university/ industry. Provide aboriginal information, which enables product developers to know about the state of the art in relevant subject matter, which includes innovator Patent / Non-Patent literature, which is critical for the generic industry.
- AgroPat Open Access – Free access to everyone,
- AgroPat Lite – With limited information as per business function needs,
- AgroPat ultimate – With all technical and business information
- Indian Pesticide Database (IPD) offers pesticide product registration/approval Information in various categories including Section 9(3), Section 9(3B), Section 9(4), and Biopesticides. Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/ipd
- “Global Agro Product Directory” is an Agrochemical product directory, wherein all approved agrochemical products can be tracked. (More than 50 countries approved product info. with relevant documents such as labels, factsheets, and monographs). Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/pesticides-directory/
- MRL database has the maximum residue limits (MRLs) allowed for most pesticides used on major fruit and vegetable export crops and commodities in different counties like the USA, Europe, Japan, Canada, China, India, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Exporters can use this database to find out the residue limits in global markets. (More than 80 countries MRL info.). Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agrochem/#/mrl-database
- Jarvis – A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Agrochemical Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-lighter/jarvis
- Technical Routes(More than 15000 routes of synthesis for Agrochemical & Pharmaceuticals) Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agrochem/#/technical-route
- Technical Suppliers(Provides technical supplier information) Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agrochem/#/technical-supplier