March 21, 2021 – One more fungicide candidate published Flufenoxadiazam, its a BASF new Fungicides, Please refer to the detail below:
In the continuity of March ISO Publication – till date 14 new ISO Active Ingredients got published, dated March 21, 2021 – Flufenoxadiazam from oxadiazole chemical class of fungicide got also published.
There are many agrochemical innovator companies working on the oxadiazole chemical class of fungicide such as BASF and Syngenta etc., finding IP space for new oxadiazol chemical space, it’s a challenge. Flufenoxadiazam from BASF is first in the oxadiazol chemical class, where ISO got published.
BASIC PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
- IUPAC NAME: 2′-fluoro-4-[5-(trifluoromethyl)-1,2,4-oxadiazol-3-yl]benzanilide
- CAS RN.: 1839120-27-2
- ACTIVITY: Fungicides (oxadiazole fungicides)
- Innovator: BASF
1.WO2015185485A1 (BASF); Est. Exp. Jan 06, 2035
Title: USE OF SUBSTITUTED OXADIAZOLES FOR COMBATING PHYTOPATHOGENIC FUNGI
Equivalents: AR100770A1; AU2015270651A1; AU2015270651B2; CA2950084A1; CN106455572A; CN106455572B; EP3151669A1; EP3151669B1; EP3756464A1; RU2016152470A; RU2016152470A3; RU2685949C2; UA121116C2; US10118906B2; US10442777B2; US2017144980A1; US2019016694A1; US2020283398A1; WO2015185485A1; IN201627042096 & IN202028005064
Indian Equivalents: IN201627042096 & IN202028005064
Abstract: The present invention relates to the use of novel oxadiazoles of the formula I or an N- oxide and/or their agriculturally useful salts for controlling phytopathogenic fungi, or to a method for combating phytopathogenic harmful fungi, which comprises treating the fungi or the materials, plants, the soil or seeds to be protected against fungal attack, with an effective amount of at least one compound of formula I or an N- oxide or an agriculturally acceptable salt thereof; and to agrochemical compositions comprising at least one such compound and to agrochemical compositions further comprising seeds.
Other ISO Candidates Published in March 2021
- NEXT – ISO UPDATE MARCH 2021 – 4 MORE AGROCHEMICAL CANDIDATES PUBLISHED INCLUDING FENPYRAZONE (KINGAGROOT), FLUMETYLSULFORIM (ADAMA), METARYLPICOXAMID (CORTEVA FUNGICIDE), RIMISOXAFEN (FMC HERBICIDE)
- ISO UPDATE MARCH 2021 – 9 NEW AGROCHEMICAL CANDIDATES PUBLISHED INCLUDING BENQUITRIONE (SHANDONG CYNDA HERBICIDE), BIPYRAZONE (QINGDAO QINGYUAN HERBICIDE), CYPYRAFLUONE (KINGAGROOT HERBICIDE), DIOXOPYRITRIONE (SYNGENTA HERBICIDE), FLUOXYTIOCONAZOLE (CORTEVA TRIAZOL FUNGICIDES), SEBOCTYLAMINE, TRIPYRASULFONE (KINGAGROOT HERBICIDE), ANISIFLUPURIN (SYNGENTA PLANT GROWTH REGULATORS (CYTOKININS)) AND SPIDOXAMAT (BAYER INSECTICIDES)