ChemRobotics and AgbioInvestor are happy to announce the establishment of a new international partnership utilising the pharmacological intelligence platform of ChemRobotics.
AgbioInvestor will distribute and sell ChemRobotics’ global pharmaceutical platform, which includes the Technical Suppliers service, Technical Routes Database, Patent Intelligence Database, and Chemical Directory, under the terms of this agreement.
Users of the Pharma platform from ChemRobotics can examine technical and patent information on a variety of active medicinal compounds.
Fraser McDougall, senior partner at AgbioInvestor, commented “We are pleased to partner with ChemRobotics, a company with an excellent technical understanding of the pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Both companies share a strong client-focused ethos underpinned by world class proprietary data, analysis and expertise”. Jack Hopper, senior partner at AgbioInvestor, adds “this partnership offers an excellent opportunity for professionals working within the pharmaceutical industry to access innovative data services on a global basis.”
Dr. Ritesh Agrawal, senior consultant at ChemRobotics, expressed “we are glad to partner with AgbioInvestor, a company with an unprecedented legacy in the agricultural sector, adding “this collaboration will provide access for a global audience to ChemRobotics for the development of innovative products & services. Ms. Deepti Singhal, director at ChemRobotics, added “this partnership has further extended the reach of ChemRobotics global pharmaceutical platform.”
Established in 2017, AgbioInvestor is the leading agricultural business intelligence company globally, providing expert commentary, analysis and data services covering basic chemicals, intermediates and active ingredients for the agricultural and pharmaceutical industries.
ChemRobotics is the leading scientific database company, comprising services for pharmaceutical, veterinary, agrochemical, and fine chemical industries. ChemRobotics provides synthesis, patent, and regulatory updates for active ingredients and their intermediates on a global basis, as well as scientific and intellectual property data solutions in agricultural industries.
ChemRobotics “Technical Supplier” is a platform dedicated to agrochemical, pharmaceutical and fine chemical industry, wherein more than 15000 active ingredients with their intermediates supplier information is provided.
ChemRobotics Pharma platform
ChemRobotics’ Pharma platform allows users to analyze technical and patent data for a wide number of active pharmaceutical ingredients. ChemRobotics team looking forward to getting access global audience to ChemRobotics for the development of innovative products & services.
Services Provided :- The services provided by company are enlisted below :-
• Product identification with CAS RN, developmental code / PubChem Codes etc.
• More than 30 physicochemical properties
• Compound Patent / Innovator’s / Developer’s information
• Process Patents with their family equivalents / Route of synthesis /
intermediates with CAS RN, key starting materials / intermediate information
• Access Patent claims / examples / descriptions
• Commercialization / Regulatory information / Launch information with
supplementary protection certificate (SPC) / exclusivity detail
• Label indication, use, application
For Further details click on the link given below
- AgroPat Lite– Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. Covers the product information including formulation, combination, developer, innovator, existing intellectual property, regulatory requirement, biology data including spectrum, MOA, DFU, toxicity profile, and safety. (Designed for Business Development function)
- AgroPat Ultimate– In detailed Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Research & Development function)
- Indian Medicine Database –Approved Drugs, Medical Devices, Approved Regenerative Medical Products
- Weblink: https://imd.chemrobotics.com/
- Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)– All Indian Approvals, e.g. 9(3) and 9(4), etc.
- Global Agro Product Directory(More than 55countries approved product info. with relevant documents such as label, factsheet and monograph)
- Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/pesticides-directory/
- Global MRL Database(More than 85 countries MRL info.)
- Jarvis– A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Agrochemical
- Technical Routes(More than 15000 routes of synthesis for Agrochemical & Pharmaceutical)
- Technical Suppliers(Provides technical supplier information)
- Company Directory– KSM Supplier(s) Database — More than 10 K Companies listed from Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical Domain with their product offering in Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical segment,
- Weblink: https://companydirectory.chemrobotics.com
- ChemRobotics SPC Database– Provides Patent SPC data Europe
- PharmVetPat –Access chemistry including ROS, KSM, Intermediate, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info for all pharm molecules.
- Weblink: https://chemroboticspharma.com/pharmVetPat