- STATUS: ISO (Provisionally Approved)
- CHEMICAL CLASS: Anthranilamides
- ACTIVITY: Insecticides (Diamide)
- CAS REG. NO.: 2368920-61-8
- IUPAC PIN: N-[2-(tert-butylcarbamoyl)-4-chloro-6-methylphenyl]-1-(3-chloropyridin-2-yl)-3-[(1,1-dioxo-1λ6-thietan-3-yl)oxy]-1H-pyrazole-5-carboxamide
- IUPAC NAME: N-[2-(tert-butylcarbamoyl)-4-chloro-6-methylphenyl]-1-(3-chloro-2-pyridyl)-3-[(1,1-dioxo-1λ6-thietan-3-yl)oxy]-1H-pyrazole-5-carboxamide
- CAS NAME: N-[4-chloro-2-[[(1,1-dimethylethyl)amino]carbonyl]-6-methylphenyl]-1-(3-chloro-2-pyridinyl)-3-[(1,1-dioxido-3-thietanyl)oxy]-1H-pyrazole-5-carboxamide
- FORMULA: C24H25Cl2N5O5S
- GLOBAL IMPACT: International Patents Filed
PI Industries Ltd. is not only introducing a new insecticide but is also taking strategic steps to safeguard their innovation. They have filed an International Patent application for PIOXANILIPROLE with the International Application No. PCT/IB2019/050470 (WO2019150220A1) dated January 1, 2019, thereby securing the compound patent on a global level.
Furthermore, the company has fortified their position by filing a process patent PCT/IB2022/055195 (WO2022254395) on June 3, 2022.
For More Detail Visit: ChemRobotics.com (Global Agrochemical Intelligence Database)