July 20, 2022 – Japanese Nissan Chemical: Iptriazopyrid – New Herbicide Candidate Published.
The Japanese player filed their international patent covering Iptriazopyrid in 2014, e.g. WO2014192936. The company also filed a polymorphic patent covering polymorphic crystal Iptriazopyrid, e.g. WO2020189576A1. The product patent will provide market monopoly protection till May 30, 2034.
- STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
- IUPAC NAME: 3-[(isopropylsulfonyl)methyl]-N-(5-methyl-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl)-5-(trifluoromethyl)-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyridine-8-carboxamide
- CAS REG. NO.: 1994348-72-9
- FORMULA: C15H15F3N6O4S
- ACTIVITY: Herbicides
- INCHIKEY: ODXFUPRPCAYZLK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- INCHI: InChI=1S/C15H15F3N6O4S/c1-7(2)29(26,27)6-11-21-22-12-9(4-5-10(24(11)12)15(16,17)18)13(25)19-14-23-20-8(3)28-14/h4-5,7H,6H2,1-3H3,(H,19,23,25)
In the composition, the patent discloses that Iptriazopyrid can be used as a herbicide for paddy fields in any of the treatment methods of soil treatment and foliage treatment under flooding. It can be preferably used in a treatment method by foliar treatment.
Specifically, the useful plants referred to in the present invention include, for example, corn, rice, wheat, barley, lime tree, embaku, sorghum, cotton, soybean, peanut, buckwheat, tensai, rapeseed, sunflower, sugar cane, tobacco and the like. Agricultural crops;
Vegetables of the family Eggaceae (egg, tomatoes, peppers, capsicum, potatoes, etc.), Vegetables of the family Uri (cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, watermelon, melon, etc.) Cabbage, Karasina, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.), Kiku family vegetables (gobo, shungiku, artichoke, lettuce, etc.), lily family vegetables (negi, onion, garlic, asparagus), seri family vegetables (carrot, parsley, celery, American bowfew) Etc.), Akaza family vegetables (Horensou, Fudansou, etc.), Perilla family vegetables (Shiso, Mint, Basil, etc.), Strawberries, Sweet potatoes, Yamanoimo, Satoimo, etc. Vegetables;
Fruits includes (Apple, Pear, Japanese pear, Karin, etc. Marumero, etc.), Nuclear fruits (peach, peach, nectarin, seaweed, sweet potato, apricot, prun, etc.), citrus fruits (unshu mikan, orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc.), fruit fruits (kuri, walnut, hashibami, almond, pistachio, etc.) , Cashew nuts, macadamia nuts, etc.), liquid fruits (blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.), fruits such as grapes, oysters, olives, biwa, bananas, coffee, nut palms, coco palms and abra palms; cha, mulberry, streets Trees (Tonerico, Kabanoki, Hanamizuki, Eucalyptus, Ginkgo, Lilac, Kaede, Kashi, Poplar, Hanazuou, Fu, Platanas, Keyaki, Kurobe, Mominoki, Tsuga, Nezu, Matsu, Tohi, Ichii, Nire, Tochinoki, etc.), Coral Trees other than fruit trees such as Inumaki, Sugi, Hinoki, Croton, Masaki and Kanamechi; Shiva (Noshiba, Kouraishiba, etc.), Bermudagrass (Gyogishiba, etc.), Bentgrass (Konukagusa, Hikonukagusa, Itokonu Kagusa, etc.), Blue Grasses (Nagahagusa, Oosuzumenokatabira, etc.), Fesks (Oniushi-no-kegusa, Itoshi-no-kegusa, Hi-ushi-no-kegusa, etc.), Ryegrass (rats, wheat, hosomugi, etc.) Kind: Vegetables (roses, carnations, kiku, Turkish sardines, kasumisou, ga -Bella, Marigold, Salvia, Petunia, Verbena, Tulip, Astor, Lindou, Yuri, Pansy, Cyclamen, Orchid, Suzuran, Lavender, Stock, Habutton, Primula, Poinsettia, Gladiolus, Cattleya, Daisy, Verbena, Symbidium, Begonia, etc.);
For more updates: Sign in to Websites for Agrochemical & Pharmaceutical Databases:
Website: https://www.chemrobotics.com/ (Agrochemical Databases)
Website: https://chemroboticspharma.com/ (Pharmaceutical Databases)
- AgroPat Lite– Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. Covers the product information including formulation, combination, developer, innovator, existing intellectual property, regulatory requirement, biology data including spectrum, MOA, DFU, toxicity profile, and safety. (Designed for Business Development function)
- AgroPat Ultimate– In detail Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Research & Development function)
- Indian Medicine Database –Approved Drugs, Medical Devices, Approved Regenerative Medical Products
- Weblink: https://imd.chemrobotics.com/
- Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)– All Indian Approvals, e.g. 9(3) and 9(4), etc.
- Global Agro Product Directory(More than 55countries approved product info. with relevant documents such as label, factsheet, and monograph)
- Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/agrochem/global-agro-product-directory
- Global MRL Database(More than 85 countries MRL info.)
- Jarvis– A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Agrochemical
- Technical Routes(More than 15000 routes of synthesis for Agrochemical & Pharmaceutical)
- Technical Suppliers(Provides technical supplier information)
- Company Directory– KSM Supplier(s) Database — More than 10 K Companies are listed in Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical Domain with their product offering in Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical segment,
- ChemRobotics SPC Database– Provides Patent SPC data in Europe
- PharmVetPat –Access chemistry including ROS, KSM, Intermediate, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info for all pharm molecules.