CHEMROBOTICS DATABASE CAN HELP THE GENERIC AGROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY IN MANY WAYS
ChemRobotics database can help the generic agrochemical industry in many ways. It is designed based on industry feedback. Many global agrochemical companies are using the ChemRobotics database. It can help top management and business development gain access to preliminary information on any agrochemical product. At the same time, it also helps product development to get information on the technical know-how of any agrochemical product.
ChemRobotics database has five different verticals under the umbrella “AgroPat” ChemRobotics Database, which as follows:
1. AgroPat database – Chemistry including the Route of Synthesis (ROS), Biology, Regulatory, IP (Patents) and Safety information, etc.
2. Indian Pesticide database (IPD) – RC meetings data such 9(3), 9(3B) & 9(4), and endorsements.
3. Brazil-Ag-Pedia database (BAPD) – Approved product information in Brazil
4. Global MRL Database – MRL for many counties
5. Global Agro Product Directory –Approved product information globally
6. JARVIS – A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Chemical, Agrochemical and Pharma Segments (coming soon) https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-lighter/jarvis.php
7. Global Scientific Document Archival (GSDA) (coming soon) – Agrochemical Digital Public Library
8. Tech supplier database (coming soon) –Technical, formulations details with their source of the supplier(s)
More Detail on specific ChemRobotics Database
1. AgroPat – (All in one tool for Agrochemicals)
Provides full landscape of every agrochemical molecule – Chemistry including the Route of Synthesis (ROS), Biology, Regulatory, IP (Patents) and Safety information, etc.
- Searchable Information – Users can search any agrochemical molecule with labels, factsheet, monographs, etc.
- AgroPat designed to support the top management and business development team to have preliminary information and technical know-how.
2. IPD database (Dedicated for Indian Market / can help product registration team) –
Provides the RC Meeting updates within 2-3 days of publication
- Search: Users can search for any kind of information, which is reported in any RC Meetings, product, company, endorsement, label extension, new crop addition, etc.
- Annual RC meetings data – RC meeting data can be filtered with any dates (we have made arrangements after your team feedback).
- Access to Non-digitalize data – such as RC meetings minutes published before 250 (digital data is not available with CIBRC) – we have organized almost all RC meeting minutes published till date – you can get access to it soon.
3. Brazil-Ag-Pedia – (Unique tool focused on Brazil / can help BD & product, development team) –
Provides information on all approved products in Brazil
- Searchable Information – ai name, combination, company, MAPA registration number, formulation and technical supplier name with handler/consultant/distributor information, product, and their trademark images.
- Provides English translated documents like labels, factsheets, and monographs. (please find herein one sample translated documents of Label, Factsheet, and Monograph)
4. Global Agro-Product Directory – (Provides approved & commercialized product information globally) –
- Searchable Information – ai name, combination, company, registration number, formulation and technical supplier name with handler/consultant/distributor information, product, and their trademark images.
- It provides English translated labels, factsheets, and monographs.
- Currently, we are covering India, Brazil, the USA, Australia, Canada, Netherland, Poland, Slovakia, Malta, Greece, Austria, and Ukraine.
5. ChemRobotics – Maximum residue limit (MRL) Database:
ChemRobotics – MRL database has the maximum residue limits (MRLs) allowed for most pesticides used on major fruit and vegetable crops and commodities in different counties like USA, Europe, Japan, Canada, China, India, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Exporters can use this database to find out the residue limits in global markets.
For More details: Subscribe AgroPat* (http://chemrobotics.com/)
AgroPat provides techno-legal solutions to Agrochemical Discovery and Generic industry. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat-lighter/login)
AgroPat platforms cover more than 4500 Active Ingredients (Al’s) with all information including synthesis (ROS), formulation, combination, innovator, patents including product patent, developer, utmost important biology data containing spectrum, MoA, DFU, toxicity, which can play a major role in decision making for any individual /company/ university/ industry.
- AgroPat Open Access – Free access to everyone,
- AgroPat Lite – With limited information as per business function needs,
- AgroPat ultimate – With all technical and business information,
Provide aboriginal information, which enables product developers to know about the state of the art in relevant subject matter, which includes innovator Patent / Non-Patent literature, which is critical for the generic industry.
Indian Pesticide Database (IPD) offers pesticide product registration/approval Information in various categories including Section 9(3), Section 9(3B), Section 9(4) and Bio-pesticides (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/ipd)
“Global Agro Product Directory” is an Agrochemical product directory, wherein all approved agrochemical products can be tracked. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/pesticides-directory/)
MRL database has the maximum residue limits (MRLs) allowed for most pesticides used on major fruit and vegetable export crops and commodities in different counties like the USA, Europe, Japan, Canada, China, India, Australia, Israel, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Exporters can use this database to find out the residue limits in global markets. (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/mrldir)
“Brazil-Ag-Pedia” is a Brazil Agrochemical product directory, wherein all approved agrochemical products in Brazil can be tracked with all relevant information (https://www.chemrobotics.com/agropat/#/brazil_ag_pedia)