Nov 03, 2023, Shenyang Sinochem Agrochemicals R&D Co., Ltd. has unveiled a new acaricide candidate named “Bisulflufen”, which has just been provisionally approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Bisulflufen can control a variety of pests at a small dose, and which can be applied to the control of mites in agriculture, forestry and health.
- STATUS: ISO (Provisionally Approved)
- CHEMICAL CLASS: Biphenyl
- ACTIVITY: Acaricides (Unclassified)
- CAS REG. NO.: 1922957-45-6
- IUPAC PIN: 2,2′-difluoro-4,4′-dimethyl-5,5′-bis[(2,2,2-trifluoroethyl)sulfanyl]-1,1′-biphenyl
- IUPAC NAME: 2,2′-difluoro-4,4′-dimethyl-5,5′-bis[(2,2,2-trifluoroethyl)thio]biphenyl
- CAS NAME: 2,2′-difluoro-4,4′-dimethyl-5,5′-bis[(2,2,2-trifluoroethyl)thio]-1,1′-biphenyl
- FORMULA: C18H14F8S2
- INCHIKEY: YZDHQIZLRLUVCB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- INCHI: InChI=1S/C18H14F8S2/c1-9-3-13(19)11(5-15(9)27-7-17(21,22)23)12-6-16(10(2)4-14(12)20)28-8-18(24,25)26/h3-6H,7-8H2,1-2H3
- GLOBAL IMPACT: International Patents Filed
Shenyang Sinochem has filed an International Patent application for Bisulflufen with the International Application No. PCT/CN2016/102837 (WO2017067500) dated on October 21, 2016, securing the compound patent and they have disclosed the synthesis method within this compound patent as well.
Additionally, they have fortified their position by filing a process patent (WO2020083018) on October 8, 2019. This strategic move solidifies their innovative approach and ensures they remain at the forefront of the industry.
For More Detail Visit: ChemRobotics.com (Global Agrochemical Intelligence Database)