NEW ISO – DEC 2022 – HERBICIDE CORTEVA CANDIDATE PUBLISHED – INDOLAUXIPYR
Corteva also known as Dow Agrosciences LLC LLC published a new ISO herbicide candidate – Indolauxipyr, company has filed a world patent to protect Indolauxipyr and its series of compounds in 2014, e.g., WO2014151005.
Indolauxipyr belongs to the pyridine carboxylic acid chemical class of herbicide, the other herbicide from the class are aminopyralid, clopyralid, florpyrauxifen, halauxifen, indolauxipyr and picloram.
In the said compounds were tested for pre-emergent & post-emergent Herbicidal Activities in Wheat and Barley, Key Grass, Sedge Weeds, Grass Crops, Broadleaf Weeds, and Crop Species.
The company also filed composition (formulation) & combination (mixture) patents on pyridine carboxylic acid herbicide, e.g., WO2016044283.
- STATUS: ISO 1750 (provisionally approved)
- IUPAC NAME: 4-amino-3-chloro-5-fluoro-6-(7-fluoro-1H-indol-6-yl)pyridine-2-carboxylic acid
- NAME: 4-amino-3-chloro-5-fluoro-6-(7-fluoro-1H-indol-6-yl)picolinic acid
- CAS NAME: 4-amino-3-chloro-5-fluoro-6-(7-fluoro-1H-indol-6-yl)-2-pyridinecarboxylic acid
- CAS RN: 1628702-28-2
- FORMULA: C14H8ClF2N3O2
- ACTIVITY: Herbicides (pyridinecarboxylic acid)
- NOTES: When this substance is used as an ester or a salt, its identity should be stated, for example indolauxipyr-cyanomethyl [2251111-18-7]
- INCHIKEY: CIPJEXPBJDLNIP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- INCHI: InChI=1S/C14H8ClF2N3O2/c15-7-10(18)9(17)12(20-13(7)14(21)22)6-2-1-5-3-4-19-11(5)8(6)16/h1-4,19H,(H2,18,20)(H,21,22)
For more information visit ChemRobotics.com