Agrochemical solo and various combination (mixture) case were discussed, wherein major highlights are as follows
- Syngenta India Ltd., got approval for import of Oxathiapiprolin 2.77% + Mandipropamid 23.08% SC under section 9(3) FI for control of Downy Mildew of Grapes crop under section 9(3) FI of insecticide Act,1968 with the cautionary statement that the product is reported to be highly toxic to fish and aquatic organisms and thus its use in around water bodies should be avoided.
- Fluopicolide 3.97% w/w + Captan 39.68% w/w SC Product granted to ADAMA India Pvt. Ltd. under section 9(3) Export applications.
- Spirotetramat 9.43% w/w + Diafenthiuron 28.30% w/w SC granted to ADAMA India Pvt. Ltd. under section 9(3) Export applications.
The 449th meeting of the Registration Committee (RC) was held under the Chairmanship of Dr. P. K. Singh, Chairman, Registration Committee on 26.07.2023 at 11:00 hrs onwards in PPA Secretariat, DPPQ&S, Faridabad. Wherein Dr. J. P. Singh, Plant Protection Advisor, DPPQS, Faridabad; Dr. Gauri Shankar (Representative of Drug Controller General of India) New Delhi and Dr. Sanjay Arya, Secretary, CIB&RC attended the meeting.
Experts/Officers from the Secretariat of CIB&RC participated for assisting the RC were Dr. Vandana Seth JD (Chem.); Dr. K.L. Gurjar JD (PP); Sh. Hariom Miglani, Sr. LO; Sh. Govind Ram, Sr. AO; Dr. Sneha Potdar, DD (Chem.); Dr. Brijesh Tripathi, DD (Chem.); Sh. Mahesh Chandra, AD(WS); Dr. T. Sonai Rajan, AD (Ento); Sh. A. D. Bhatt, PPO(Chem); Dr. S. K. Jain, Sr. Consultant (Medical Tox.); Dr. Rahish Ahmad Sr. Consultant (Medical Tox.)and Dr. Sameya Anjum, Consultant (Medical Tox.).
Other than above many cases were Discussed in different category.
- Provisional registration 9(3b)
- 9(3)Technical Indigenous Manufacture (TIM)
- 9(3)Formulation Indigenous Manufacture (FIM)
- 9(3)Indigenous Biopesticide Manufacture
- 9(3)Technical Import (TI)
- Formulation Indigenous Manufacture VS Formulation Import Technical (FIM vs FIT)
- Formulation Indigenous Manufacture (FIM)
- Technical Import (TI)
- Formulation Import (FI)
Under Section 9(4) following cases were Discussed:
For detailed information and access to full classified information on the 449th RC Meeting and their cases under 9(3), 9(4), Endorsement, and Miscellaneous cases,
Product View: Advanced Search for combination Agrochemical – Tracking; Visit Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)
Table View: Advanced Search for combination Agrochemical – Tracking; Visit Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)
Table View: RC Meeting wise Tracking; Visit Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)