Natco Pharma has launched two Chlorantraniliprole (CTPR) pesticide formulated combination products under the brand names:
- NATVOL: Chlorantraniliprole 8.8% + Thiamethoxam 17.5% SC; andb.
- NATLIGO: Chlorantraniliprole 9.3% + Lambda-cyhalothrin 4.6% ZC
Both products are broad-spectrum, foliar insecticides used across wide range of crops. Syngenta markets these combination products under brand names Voliam Flexi® and Ampligo®. We estimate the market size of the CTPR combination products to around Rs 800 crore in India
Syngenta markets these combination products under brand names Voliam Flexi and Ampligo. The market size of the CTPR combination products is estimated to be around Rs 800 crore in India.
For Further Information Please Visit :-
- Earlier News: Chlorantraniliprole Patent Litigation Update: FMC Corporation Granted Interim Injunction Against Natco
About Nacto Pharma:
Natco Pharma is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad. The company manufactures finished dosage formulations active pharmaceutical ingredients and crop health science products, and also provides contract manufacturing services. Natco’s Crop Health Science’s product portfolio consists of a range of innovative chemicals and biological pest management solutions for safe and efficient management of insects, diseases and weeds across a broad range of crops.
Patent Services: ChemRobotics offers all kinds of IP consultancy services, already serving many Pharma (API as well as Formulation) and Agrochemical / Fine chemical companies.
For more updates on Patent Litigation and other important FMC patents on Chlorantraniliprole CTPR Process and Formulations, user can get full product landscape, please Sign in to Websites for Agrochemical & Pharmaceutical Databases.
- AgroPat Lite– Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. Covers the product information including formulation, combination, developer, innovator, existing intellectual property, regulatory requirement, biology data including spectrum, MOA, DFU, toxicity profile, and safety. (Designed for Business Development function)
- AgroPat Ultimate– In detailed Access 5500 pesticides with chemistry, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info. (Designed for Research & Development function)
- Indian Medicine Database –Approved Drugs, Medical Devices, Approved Regenerative Medical Products
- Weblink: https://imd.chemrobotics.com/
- Indian Pesticide Database (IPD)– All Indian Approvals, e.g. 9(3) and 9(4), etc.
- Global Agro Product Directory(More than 55countries approved product info. with relevant documents such as label, factsheet and monograph)
- Weblink: https://www.chemrobotics.com/pesticides-directory/
- Global MRL Database(More than 85 countries MRL info.)
- Jarvis– A Competitor Patents Watch Database for Agrochemical
- Technical Routes(More than 15000 routes of synthesis for Agrochemical & Pharmaceutical)
- Technical Suppliers(Provides technical supplier information)
- Company Directory– KSM Supplier(s) Database — More than 10 K Companies listed from Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical Domain with their product offering in Pharma / Agrochemical / Fine Chemical segment,
- Weblink: https://companydirectory.chemrobotics.com
- ChemRobotics SPC Database– Provides Patent SPC data Europe
- PharmVetPat –Access chemistry including ROS, KSM, Intermediate, Biology, Regulatory, and IP info for all pharm molecules.
- Weblink: https://chemroboticspharma.com/pharmVetPat